donderdag 4 november 2010

Where has the loyalty gone ?

Right now I'm feeling a bit like Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City.
Except that I'm writing a blog for a group assignment and that she's writing columns for whole New York to read. 
I thought that we had one more thing in common... the Mac computer. 
But now I'm reading through some articles,  I've found out that she has replaced her Mac to a Windows-based HP PC. 
What went wrong behind the scenes? 
It seems that Sarah Jessica Parker is playing in a new HP commercial. 
And I don't think I have to explain how odd it would be to watch Sex and the City, where she's typing her thoughts on her Mac and in the break seeing the same Sarah Jessica Parker starring in a commercial for HP.
That would be kind of mixed up. 
I wonder how people will react when they'll notice the switch!




Marie Lambrecht

2 opmerkingen:

  1. We may not see Apple in Sex and the City 3 but still they are in at least 50% of the top movies. Apple really doesn't have to worry at all. They even say that they doesn't pay for any of this exposure! Set decorators of movies and TV shows want their sets to look realistic so they need computers... I think that's the best deal Apple can get!

    Shari Jonghmans

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I can imagine that Apple doesn't pay the producers. It's a brand that's so hot right now that it kind of completes characters.
    I've just read your article and imagine Hugh Laurie with an old windows computer. It would't fit him.

    (Marie Lambrecht)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen